Hotel Intercontinental Mid Plaza Jakarta
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 10-11, Jakarta 10220
In this training you will be learn how to read and perform financial statement analysis, concept and how to evaluate investments and create sensitivity and scenario analysis tools.
- Introduction to Financial Statement
- Business Process and the Dual Nature of Transactions
- Business Entity, Accrual Accounting and Historical Cost
- Financial Statements
- Basic Transactions in a Business
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flow
- The Interaction between the Financial Statements
- How to Read a Financial Report
- Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Mini Financial Statements for easier comprehension
- Incorporating Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis Modules into the Mini Financial Statements
- Cash Flows for a Project
- Relevant Cash Flow
- Finding the Initial Capital Investment
- Finding the Operating Cash Flows
- Finding the Terminal Cash Flow
- Modelling the Cash Flows for a Project
- Time Value of Money
- Evaluation Criteria for Investment Decision
- Payback Period
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Building a Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis Module
- Case Study
Who should attend?
Finance & Accounting Staff and Manager, Strategic & Corporate Planner, Financial Controller, Financial & Business Analysts, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst & Reviewer, Investment Analysis, Equity Analyst, Investment Banker, Corporate Finance Officer, Corporate Planner, Project Analyst, Treasury Manager, General Manager, Corporate & Government Officer, Business Owner, Business Advisor or anyone who has strong passion for Financial Modeling.
Maria has over 16 year’s experiences in the field of financial advisory services in one of the big four. As a financial model trainer, Maria has been providing training, both public and in- house to more than 1,500 professionals from various companies.
- Please bring your own laptop with Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010 installed
- This training is paperless so you will receive full course notes in a USB full of practical templates, exercises & solutions, reference guides, add-ins and other useful tools.
- Training will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion, a recognition of your accomplishment, skills & knowledge learned after completion of this course
- It is assumed that participants know how to navigate confidently in Excel, create and use simple formulas