11 – 12 August 2016
Hotel Intercontinental Mid Plaza Jakarta
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 10-11, Jakarta 10220
In this training you will be guided step by step to create a financial model as a module by module and to create dynamic charts, sensitivity and scenario analysis tools, and also learn techniques in optimizing corporate finance.
- Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Mini Financial Statements for easier comprehension
- Incorporating Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis Modules into the Mini Financial Statements
- Building a Core Financial Model
- Building Input Sheets: Historical Data & Projection Assumptions
- Building Working Sheets: Sales, COGS, Operating Expenses, Capital Expenditure, Borrowings, Deferred Tax, Equity
- Building Output Sheets: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flows, Financial Ratios
- Building a Dynamic Chart
- Developing a VBA-driven Dashboard for Dynamic Chart
- Building a Sensitivity & Scenario Analysis Tools
- Developing a VBA-driven Dashboard for Sensitivity & Scenario analysis
Who should attend?
Finance & Accounting Staff and Manager, Strategic & Corporate Planner, Financial Controller, Financial & Business Analysts, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst & Reviewer, Investment Analysis, Equity Analyst, Investment Banker, Corporate Finance Officer, Corporate Planner, Project Analyst, Treasury Manager, General Manager, Corporate & Government Officer, Business Owner, Business Advisor or anyone who has strong passion for Financial Modeling.
Maria has over 16 year’s experiences in the field of financial advisory services in one of the big four. As a financial model trainer, Maria has been providing training, both public and in- house to more than 1,500 professionals from various companies.
- Please bring your own laptop with Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010 installed
- This training is paperless so you will receive full course notes in a USB full of practical templates, exercises & solutions, reference guides, add-ins and other useful tools.
- Training will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion, a recognition of your accomplishment, skills & knowledge learned after completion of this course
- It is assumed that participants know how to navigate confidently in Excel, create and use simple formulas
Regular IDR 6,500,000
Get discount 10% for register 2 person