Hotel Intercontinental Mid Plaza Jakarta
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 10-11, Jakarta 10220
In this training you will be introduced the types of cash flows and how to make, use and analysis of cash flow as well as sensitivity and scenario analysis made on cash flow
- Historic Cash Flow Analysis
- Understanding How Cash Flows in a Business
- Anatomy of a Cash Flow Statement
- Analyzing the Cash Flow of Start-up Business
- Analyzing the Cash Flow of Mature Business
- Analyzing the Cash Flow of Growth Business
- Analyzing the Cash Flow of Decline Business
- What to do about Bad Cash Flows
- Cash versus Profit as a Measure of Performance
- Cash Flow Analysis and Performance Measurement
- Analyzing Direct Cash Flow Statements
- Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Modelling Cash Flow
- Types of Cash Flow
- Developing, Using and Analyzing Cash Flow Model
- Building a Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis Tool
Who should attend?
Finance & Accounting Staff and Manager, Strategic & Corporate Planner, Financial Controller, Financial & Business Analysts, Risk Manager, Credit Analyst & Reviewer, Investment Analysis, Equity Analyst, Investment Banker, Corporate Finance Officer, Corporate Planner, Project Analyst, Treasury Manager, General Manager, Corporate & Government Officer, Business Owner, Business Advisor or anyone who has strong passion for Financial Modeling.
Maria has over 16 year’s experiences in the field of financial advisory services in one of the big four. As a financial model trainer, Maria has been providing training, both public and in- house to more than 1,500 professionals from various companies.
- Please bring your own laptop with Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010 installed
- This training is paperless so you will receive full course notes in a USB full of practical templates, exercises & solutions, reference guides, add-ins and other useful tools.
- Training will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion, a recognition of your accomplishment, skills & knowledge learned after completion of this course
- It is assumed that participants know how to navigate confidently in Excel, create and use simple formulas