Instrumentation is the use of measuring tools to monitor and control the process. It is the art and science of measurement and control variables in the production process, laboratory, or manufacturing areas.
Instruments used for oil & gas companies are some devices that measure physical quantities such as flow, temperature, level, distance, angle, or pressure. These instruments may be as simple as reading a thermometer directly or may be complex multi-variable analysis process. Instruments are often found in parts of control systems in refineries – oil refinery in the oil & gas companies, factories, and vehicles. Process control is one of the main branches are applied in instrumentation. This instrumentation can also refer to a handheld device that measures several variables desired. Handheld instrumentation common variety in the laboratory, but can be found in the household as well. For example, the smoke detector is a tool that is commonly found in most homes west.
Instruments attached to the control system and can provide a signal which is used to operate the solenoid, valve, regulator, fuse, or relay. This device controls the desired output variables, and provide the ability to both remote and automatic control. This is often referred to as the final control element when controlled remotely or with the control system.
To understand the scope and utilization of instrumentation and process control technology applicable to oil & gas industry.
1. Instrumentation Symbols and Nomenclature (P&I Diagram)
2. Measuring Devices in Oil & Gas Industry
3. Process Control Principles (Control Objectives) for Oil & Gas Industry
4. Feedback Control Loops, Controllers (Control modes & Types) for Oil & Gas Industry
5. Control Valves:
• Flow Characteristics
• Actuator Types
• Valve Positioners
6. Process Control Systems:
• Control Cascade,
• Ratio and
• Feedforward Control
7. Tuning Control:
8. Alarm and Shutdown Devices in Oil & Gas Industry
9. Lab. Work in Oil & Gas Industry
10. Discussion and Case Study.
Kegiatan pelatihan dirancang agar peserta dapat memahami secara komprehensif materi yang disampaikan, sehingga dapat dimplementasikan secara aplikatif dalam dunia kerja. Adapun metode yang digunakan adalah:
3. Case Study
Senior Technicians, Production Supervisors, and Instrumentation Engineers & Technicians in Oil & Gas Industies and other company.
Hotel Horison Ultima Riss Yogyakarta
Pukul 08.30 – 16.00 WIB
Request for Training Venue: Semarang, Solo, Bandung, Jakarta, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Jogja, Lombok, Malang, Bali, Makassar and Batam
In House Training Depend on request
1. Training Hand Out
2. Digital Material
4. Exclusive Souvenir
5. Qualified Bag
6. Training Photo
7. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
8. Once lunch and twice coffee break every day of training
9. Qualified Instructor
10. Transportation from airport / railway to hotel and from hotel to the training venue min. 2 participant from 1 company