Successful marketing requires a commitment to understand and satisfy customers. Many products “flop” because the company failed to adequately understand the desires or requirements or constraints of the people who will actually be using the product. For example, Motorola designed a cellular phone with world wide capabilities, but which couldn’t be used inside buildings or cars – the two places phones are most likely to be needed or wanted. Thus, much of this course will be devoted to understanding consumers better: measuring their preferences, understanding how those preferences are formed, and understanding whether products or services are satisfying both stated and unstated preferences.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to marketing research, and discusses key concepts, processes, and techniques, as well as their applications.
Participants gain an appreciation for the breadth and depth of the subject and its significance for a business enterprise, whether a start-up or an established company. Besides an overview of marketing research, the course covers research design, including qualitative and quantitative data, and quantitative methods used for analyzing research data to make decisions.
The final modules of this course focus on advanced market analysis and
development of decision making skills.
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
- Develop effective market strategy based on thorough anlysis regarding customer behaviour, consumer market and thorough market analysis
- Learn how to recognize situations that require market research
- Gain an understanding of the research designs that could be used to address specific business issues
- Broaden Participants understanding of critical research techniques and good research practices
- Develop practical skills that participants can use to establish sampling plans, design questionnaires, and analyze research studies for optimum results in Market Analysis
- Perspectives on Strategy
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer and Market Analysis
- Strategizing- planning and processes
- The Basic of Market Research
- Designing a Research Project: The Tools of Market Research
Irfan Solichin Purwana and Team
Kegiatan pelatihan dirancang agar peserta dapat memahami secara komprehensif materi yang
disampaikan, sehingga dapat dimplementasikan secara aplikatif dalam dunia kerja. Adapun
metode yang digunakan adalah:
3. Case Study
This marketing course is intended for participants who want to increase their knowledge of aspects that affect consumer behavior, and of theories and methods for advanced analysis of consumer markets.
Waktu dan Tempat:
Hotel Berbintang di Jakarta
Pukul 08.30 – 16.00 WIB
Request for Training Venue: Semarang, Solo, Bandung, Jakarta, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Jogja, Lombok, Malang, Makassar and Batam
In House Training Depend on request
1. Training Hand Out
2. Digital Material
4. Exclusive Souvenir
5. Qualified Bag
6. Training Photo
7. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
8. Once lunch and twice coffee break every day of training
9. Qualified Instructor