Condition Monitoring and in particular, Vibration Measurement and Analysis have become increasingly important in maintaining the reliability and efficiency of plant machinery during the last 20 years, due to escalating running costs.
The aim of this course is to familiarise the attendee with methods of vibration measurement and analysis and to make them aware of the concept of vibration, its causes, and consequences should the vibration continue and be allowed to increase.
• Introduction to the concepts of vibration as related to rotating equipment.
• Define vibration terms and units of measurement.
• Be able to state the common causes of machinery vibration.
• Describe standard types and applications of vibration, measurement and analysis equipment.
o Vibration transducers
o Vibration meters
o Vibration analysers
• Be able to describe and utilise vibration graphic representations
o Trend charts
o Vibration signatures or spectrums
o Time wave form data
o Orbit diagrams
• Operate an I.R.D. 350 Analyser:
o Carry out correct set-up procedures for the I.R.D. 350 analyser
o Obtain unfiltered amplitude readings in velocity and displacement
o Obtain filtered amplitude readings in velocity, displacement and frequency
o Using vibration identification and severity charts provided, be able to predict probable causes of problems in equipment operation
• Apply the knowledge and practical skills gained, to carry out single plane balancing using the 350 analyser, strobe light and rotor kit; i.e.
o Take necessary readings of amplitude, frequency and phase
o Construct a vector diagram using the data
o Apply the new weight and position data calculated to the rotor
o Take the new readings of amplitude, frequency and phase and compare with original
o Repeat the sequence as necessary
Kegiatan pelatihan dirancang agar peserta dapat memahami secara komprehensif materi yang disampaikan, sehingga dapat dimplementasikan secara aplikatif dalam dunia kerja. Adapun metode yang digunakan adalah:
3. Case Study
The course is targeted at technicians and engineers involved in the operation maintenance of rotating machinery. Experienced maintenance specialists also benefit from attending this course, as will those managers concerned with maintenance, scheduling and repair aspects of rotating machinery.
Hotel Horison Ultima Riss (****) Yogyakarta
Pukul 08.30- 16.00
Request for Training Venue: Semarang, Solo, Bandung, Jakarta, Balikpapan, Surabaya, Jogja, Lombok, Malang, Makassar and Batam
In House Training Depend on request
1. Training Hand Out
2. Digital Material
4. Exclusive Souvenir
5. Qualified Bag
6. Training Photo
7. Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
8. Once lunch and twice coffee break every day of training
9. Qualified Instructor
10. Transportation from airport / railway to hotel and from hotel to the training venue (2 person from one company)