Using lubricant analysis to monitor condition and diagnose faults in machinery has become a key activity in predictive maintenance programs for most industries. Other non-intrusive technologies including thermography, vibration analysis, acoustic emission, and motor current analysis are used as complementary condition analysis tools. Those in the manufacturing industry who have diligently and consistently applied these techniques have experienced a return on investment far exceeding their expectations. However, the effectiveness of these programs depends on the capabilities of individuals who perform the measurements and analyze the data.
This training curriculum is drafted following ISO 18436-4 that defines the requirements for training and certification of field lubricant specialists who monitor machine condition and identify and recommend the correction of machine faults.
This part of ISO 18436-4 covers a three-category certification programme that is based on the technical areas delineated herein. It is intended that a subsequent part of this curriculum will cover the training and certification requirements for laboratory-based technicians and analysts.
TRAINING MAIN SUBJECT
- Maintenance Strategies
- Lubrication Theory/Fundamentals
- Lubricant Selection
- Lubricant Application
- Lube Storage and Management
- Lubricant Contamination Measurement and Control
- Oil Sampling
- Laboratory Oil Test Method
- Lubricant Health Monitoring
- Wear Debris Monitoring and Analysis
- Oil Analysis Program Development and Management
Day / Date : Monday, November 23, 2015 – Friday, November 27, 2015 (5 days)
Time : 09:00 AM – 15:00 PM
Location : PETROLAB Laboratory – Jakarta
Jalan Pisangan Lama III No 28
Jatinegara – Jakarta Timur 13230
GPS Coordinate :
- 6°12’43.6″S 106°52’43.5″E
- -6.212102, 106.878745
Topic : “Plant Field Lubrication Training – ISO 18436”
Detail of the training syllabus on request.
- Nurudin, ST (ICML MLA-II), Senior Manager PETROLAB
- Asbari, SSi (ICML MLA-II), Senior Manager PETROLAB
- Ihsan Fahmi Nasution (ICML MLA-II), Technical Support and Interpreter, PETROLAB
Cost : 4.700.000 IDR / Person (Exclude PPN 10% and exclude Hotel / accommodation as well)
Discount 30% (anggota MASPI – Masyarakat Pelumas Indonesia)