Training ini dimaksudkan untuk memberikan pengetahuan dan pemahaman mengenai Water Treatment System. Pembahasan akan dimulai siklus hydrologi air, sifat kimia dan fisika air serta air untuk industrial. Selanjutnya akan dibahas konsep pengolahan air dan tahap-tahapnya seperti primary treatment, sedimentation, coagulation, flocculation, filtration, membranes process, reverse osmosis (RO) hingga water disinfectant. Secara khusus juga akan dibahas pengolahan air umpan boiler (BFW/boiler feed water). Secara umum, setelah mengikuti pelatihan ini para peserta diharapkan akan mendapatkan pengetahuan dan pemahaman mengenai water treatment system secara menyeluruh.
- Introduction to Water Treatment System
- Hydrologic Cycle, Chemistry and Physical Properties of Water (water properties, water quality haracteristics, pH, TDS, TSS, etc)
- Water for Industrial (Industrial water distribution, domestic water, process water, cooling water, etc)
- Water Treatment System: Concepts and Steps (physical treatments, chemical treatments, biological treatment, etc)
- Primary Treatment & Sedimentation (screening, equalization, sedimentation, netralisation, etc)
- Coagulation and Flocculation Process (micro & macro floc, koloid, TDS, alum, fero, polimer, etc)
- Filtration and Membranes Process (filter media, carbon filter, Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, etc)
- Reverse Osmosis Process (osmosis vs reverse osmosis, osmotic pressure, membrane treatment, etc)
- Water Treatment Microbiology (aerobic & anaerobic treatment, Rotating Biological Contactor, etc)
- Water Disinfectant (physical disinfectant, chemical disinfectant, Chlorine Disinfection, UV, etc)
- Typical Boiler Feed Water Treatment (BFW requirement, kation exchange, anion exchange, regeneration, etc)
- Water Sampling and Analysis (sampling and analysis plan, sampling methods, label &
- Discussion, Case Studies and Film
- Presentasi dari “best available technology” di bidang WT, study kasus, sharing pengalaman.
- Peserta bisa membawa data lapangan apabila merencanakan melakukan ekspansi di bidang WT System
Ir. In Jumanda Kasdadi, MT
In Jumanda Kasdadi (IJK) has experienced an instructor at the industrial training since the year 1997, both the in-house training and public training. Experience in-house training in international copper mining companies in Papua (Year 1997-1998) and incorporated in the ITC (Industrial Training Center) company in Field Instrumentation & Process Control. IJK joint team is also experienced in-house training in the chemical industry company operating in Karawang (Year 2007) in Field Operations & Processing Unit, and The Oil&Gas Companies operating in the region of Palembang, Balikpapan, and the Natuna (Year 2006) Sector Oil & Gas Processing, Equipment and Control. The experience of other in-house training them in oil & gas companies that operate the Thousand Islands became one of the instructors in Field Safety Aspect Gas Operation, in the year 2008. In recent years also do inhouse training in the major oil companies in Riau Rumbai, Duri, Jambi, and Balikpapan. As for the public training, IJK & team have experienced more than 200 execution of training in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya,Balikpapan, Jogjakarta, Denpasar, Lombok, and Batam. In addition to training, IJK is also experienced in some job-related training materials include Field of Risk Assessment in the oil & gas company for 9 gas plant in South Sumatra onshore & Natuna offshore, Field Processing on the design process and waste treatment equipment laboratory environment in Pare- Pare in South Sulawesi, Field piping and feasibility study on a pipeline from the offshore pipeline tie-in on the pipe in the Straits of Malacca to the onshore pipeline distribution on the Island of Batam. The international experience of IJK is the conduct of FEED (Front End Engineering Design) of Oil Pipeline Distribution at Dili, Timor Leste (2015) and an instructor at the training Corrosion Control Management & Coating with participants of Titas Gas Company, Bangladesh (2016).
Rp. 6.950.000, -/participant, excluding hotel accommodation and VAT