The credential of a professionals I.S auditor is valuable. This course delves into the unique challenges of managing an audit and the knowledge necessary to complete the task.
Information system auditors take up where the financial auditors do not tread-into the design and implementation effectiveness and operation effectiveness of information system. The course will focus on general computer control, application level control auditing as well introducing of risk based management approach.
The course is also designed to help candidates familiar with IT audit concepts and rules for regulatory compliance under Sarbanes-Oxely (corporations), Gramm-Leach-Biley and FFIEC (both financial), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities) and other regulators.
The course will also help you to become a true management consultant in IT audit filed and will help you well prepared for the American Academy examination, which offered by American I.S Audit and control Association.
The instructor-led classroom training covers the CISA body of knowledge to build a working understanding of the material.
The training course will cover topics such as auditor responsibilities, scope, audit charter, technical material, privacy requirements, for CISA exam preparation. The course has updated the contens to reflect the new subject material of the CISA exam.
At the completion of this course, the participants shall have comprehensive undertandingand knowledge in Information System and Technology Audit and encompassing such as:
- Participants shall obtain an expanded understanding the role of IT auditors in evaluating IT-related operational and control risk and in assessing the appropriateness and adequacy of management control practices and IT-related controls inside participants’ organization
- Participants shall obtain the capability in conducting IT audit and implement techniques in performing assurance, attestation, and audit engagements
- Participants shall obtain an expanded familiarity with the principle references in IT governance, control and security as related to IT audit
- Participants shall obtain the working ability to plan, conduct, and report on information technology audits
- Participants shall obtain an understanding of the role of IT auditors regarding IT-related compliance and regulatory audits, such as evaluating control standards
- Participants shall be prepared and throughly confident upon themselves to take CISA professional certificate examination
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Auditing Staffs
- IT Operation Staffs
DURASI TRAINING: 5 Hari
LOKASI TRAINING :
- Training – Biaya berdasarkan kesepakatan
- Ujian & Sertifikasi – US$ 450